Students with disabilities are subject to specific legal discipline procedures that do not apply to all students campus-wide. There are steps that must be taken when dealing with students with disabilities. 这门课将彻底复习与这些学生有关的法律, 并为您提供避免法律冲突的宝贵信息.
- 1. Demonstrate a basic understanding of special education law as it pertains to discipline and students with special needs.
- Develop checklists of behavior as it relates to legal considerations for students with special.
- Conduct a case study evaluation of a student with special needs with behavior difficulties.
- Complete an attitude survey regarding personal attitudes toward discipline and its relationship to students with special needs.
This course aligns with the following professional teaching standards (http://www.cde.ca.gov / pd / ps /索引.asp):
- 1. 参与并支持所有学生的学习
- Planning Instruction and Designing learning Experiences for all Students
Taught course on the development of standards-based teaching, best practices and strategies.